Design firms are about as equal as your facility is to your closest competitor’s. Differences abound, but unless you are an insider, you are probably not In a position to discern.
A dangerous trend is the growth of unqualified designers “setting up shop.” Because not all design firms are equal, there are questions you should ask before selecting a facilities designer:
- Does the designer have a formal education in design?
- Who is really working on your project?
- Does the firm have liability insurance?
- Are the references verifiable?
- Has the designer ever experienced cooking in a commercial kitchen, managing or operating a restaurant?
Galvin Design Group, the design resource for the food, hospitality and entertainment industry, specializes in innovative, creative and flexible food facilities design. With every project our goal is to increase both employee and customer satisfaction while realizing significant cost savings for our clients th rough facilities design.
Having worked on over 1200 projects worldwide and with many extremely satisfied companies, we invite you to explore the benefits of working with GOG. Call us today at 407.654.8766 or email us.